Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sharing my testimony at church...

It was a great privilege to be asked to share about my life at the church this morning. I have always remembered about Paul, wherever he went, he shared about his life. Part of the Christian's life, I think we ought to be prepared and be ready to share about our life whenever we are asked to. I was so nervous, but I remember once Jesus said to His disciples, "Do not worry what you have to say..."
I am blessed to be here, to be with these people, and to be with this church, even though it is very different from the church where I grow up with.....

1 comment:

Cathy Lowe said...

Bora...so good to read your blog. I will share this with my friends. So glad you shared your testimony in church.

Thanks for the email about this. Miss you and loved the photos!

Glad you have a great host family. Let me know when you will come to America. We will get together if you come to Kentucky.

Love you and miss you..cathy