Sunday, October 01, 2006

My First Blog

I have several blogs, but I never write them. I have just talk to Rachel- my American friend gave me an idea of writing my adventures in Canada. I came from a hot and beautiful country- Cambodia. So coming to Canada is a very big adventure for me because it is extremely cold....cold....

I don't have images installed yet but I will get some more later. The one I have now is the map of my house in Canada whish I got it from google map. It is a very nice house and I love it. I live with a Mennonite family. They are so kind and generous. They love peace and love people from other countries. I am bless to stay with them. They are Eric and Mary Remple.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm excited about your new blog so I can read all about your adventures in Canada!!

Rachel