Monday, October 09, 2006

My Thanksgiving....


I want to thanks God for Family I have in Canada. It is a great blessing for me to be part of their family, eat at the same table, and share the same stories....... but sleep in different room. I am so curious about the weather and stuff but I know that God has a great plan for my life. I am touched by the testimony that Ming Thoung Sokunthea had, "Even God would heal me from my sickness or letting me die because of this sickness, I will still have faith in Him." I should do the same. Even I am frozen by the weather... I will go on having faith in Jesus. So I am so thankful to Him for what he has done in my life.

I also thankful to Him for my family at home too. I am bless to have my parents, my grandparents, my siblings, all of my relative, and all friends I have in Cambodia and other parts around the world.

I am thankful for His Precious Son that he have given to me. It just indescribable for what I should thankful to God. Giving thanks to God, don't have to wait until these vary days... Just thanks Him at the beginning of your day, the middle of your day and the end of your day. Live your life thankful to Him.. Amen

No comments: