Monday, April 02, 2007

Calgary

I went to Calgary for the weekend. I stayed with Rebekka's 2nd host family, Jossie and Arnon. They are very nice couple. They took me to the mountain, biking. It was so much fun. The first 15 minutes biking up the mountain, I thought I was going to die. However, I managed to get to the top. It worth the trip. I got to see the beautiful rockies mountain. The next day, Rebekka's sponsor took us back to the moutain again. I did not mind to see the mountain again. Here are some of the pictures I took.

City of Calgary from the Bridge.

Biked to top of the moutain.

Oh Rockies.

Olympic Plazza.

Just have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time in Canada. I remember all the IVEPers coming on our College and Career Trip to Gimli. It was really nice to see so many people from different parts of the world, and teaching Sasha(sp?) how to play poker is something I will remember for a long time. I also remember you reading the passage from your Bible at the sunrise service. Anyway, I hope the next few months will be filled with peace and joy with your host family. And I hope that you have enjoyed your time in Canada these 8 months.

Brad(one of the twins)

Unknown said...

Wowowowowow.... Cool pics!!! Nice to have u here in Calgary!