Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long Winter

Hmmm, how should I say. I came to Canada with the feeling that I am going to love winter. I actually love winter so much, however it seems a bit longer than I expect. Now the weather comes back to around zero degree C. Snow is almost gone and it will be gone by the end of this week. I am kinda longing for Spring to COME. I can't wait to see the green grasses and flowers every corner of the street. I can't wait to hear the bird singing.... Wow it sounds a bit cheesy, but I love it.
--------------- ------------------------ -----------------
Three more months and a week to go, I will be back in my beloved country. I can't wait for that. I want to see my nephew, my niece, my brother and sisters , my Mom and my Dad, my Grandmas, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my relatives, and my church family. I bet they are waiting to see me too. Since I have been here, I missed four of my best friends weddings. I know both the bride and the groom. I missed two of my cousin weddings. And I am going to miss another two my friend's weddings. Wow everybody is getting married.

------------- ----------------- -------
However, I also start to miss the life out here. I am starting to miss the fun I have at work. My co-workers and my boss are nice to me. Well, we have fun working together. I also to start to miss my family out here. My host parents, they are very nice. However, I feel that I have not been a good.... well I don't want to talk about that... I am going to miss my friends my church. Most important thing, I am going to miss my beloved one, IVEPers. We spend time sharing, enjoying life together... It is such a fun time we spend together. Wow... one side.. one year out here in Canada is very long but the other side... it is so short. I felt like it just happened.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You said everything I was thinking. 3 months is such a long time to go, but yet so short...