Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Team Canada

I think I would like to try to play Hockey sometime. It was so much fun to watch Hockey game and I bet it will be much more fun to play. We love Team Canada. The first week of April, the will be the Women International Hockey Champion. I will go to the game that the Team Canada plays against America Team. I think I am going to cheer for Team Canada. Here are some pictures of we love Team Canada.

Well come to Winnipeg, the heart of Manitoba.

Oh Canada, Team Canada...

Legislative Building, Golden Naked Boy on Top.

Yeah, Team Canada...

I Love Team Canada.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey Bora,

You probably don't remember me, but I met you at orientation in Akron. I'm part of SALT and in Hong Kong/ Vietnam. I started reading your blog the other day, and I really enjoy it and all the photos. I'm from Winnipeg so seeing all the photos and hearing your view of my home is interesting.

I must admit, I'm jealous of your Team Canada Hockey Jersey and the fact that you get to go the Women's tournament. I'm sure it will be a good game. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the next four months in Winnipeg.

Tricia

Rachel said...

Bora-
Looks like you are having fun out there. Nice hockey jersey.
Have a great day!!

Rachel