Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pictures

Rachel suggested that I should post more pictures of myself. Well, now it is time to screw up my blog. :D
Coming to Canada, learning new things, everything in my life is growing rapidly and noticeable. My knowledge, my faith, my perspectives.... but one thing that grows the most is my hair. ;)

This should be my first few weeks in Canada. There was a Corn Festival. I got a corn for free.

We were traveling back from Riverton, small city in Northern Manitoba and rushed back to the MTS Center for Canada Festival with Franklin Graham. Oh I got a new glass.

Iwan, Bora and Sheila



I actually like messy hair. I like it to stay wet all the time. My goatee is growing too.

This is the family that hosted me during the mid-year conference. Mr. and Mrs Weibe and Bora
Do you notice my hair? I love my African friends
I was in my room, taking picture of myself. This is my bedding style. I like it the most.
Another thing.... my hair is turning from black to brown now.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Is your hair turning brown b/c you're not eating Khmer food? ha ha. j/k I love seeing pics of you there. Everybody misses you here in Cambodia! love, nicole

Jeise said...

Hi Bora!
I'm doing good!
How about you?
Your hair looks pretty cool! =D
Have a great week

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Bora!! Isn't it fun to put pictures of yourself on your website every now and then?!? By the way, I like your hair!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I will have to say that I also like your hair kind of wild. Love the goatee!

Signed
??????