Saturday, June 02, 2007

Boring

Well, I went shopping today. It was quite boring to just go by myself. Got back home, walked straight to my room and got Laura's Note and felt like to fill out too. So here we go.....

"Go to your wall and list the last 12 people who have commented. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next person..."

01. Ploy Kamosin
02. Jaun Carlos Azurdia
03. Gisele Silva
04. Rafael Nogaroto
05. Nhlonipho Dlamini
06. Mandy Itthikaiwam
07. Alex Bivin
08. Prak Savoeun
09. Justin Miller
10. Elise Dyck
11. Kendra Shaw
12. Laura Edmondston

Q: Have you ever kissed number 7?
A: Nope

Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
A: He was in Cambodia, teaching English to Khmer University Student.

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
A: July 18th

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
A: Uh Pretty!!!, no, handsome...

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
A: Wow.. great people...

Q: How did you meet 3?
A: IVEP Program in Canada.

Q: Do you think 12 has a crush on you?
A: Nope... I don't really understand the question.

Q: When was the last time you saw 2?
A: Febuary, Saskatoon.

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
A: Nope, not a chance...

Q: Would you ever kiss 10?
A: Yep, If she is my wife, because I.... won't kiss anyone until my wedding day.

Q: When's the next time you'll see 11?
A: Possibly June 17, 07

Q: Are you really close to 3?
A: We did spend some together in a group. Yeah...

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 7?
A: Nope...

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
A: Nope...

Q: What do you and number 8 talk about the most?
A: Hmmm, lots of stuff. Life, I think...

Q: Would you give number 5 a hug?
A: Yes definately...

Q: Would you ever go on a date with number 11?
A: I would...

Q: Are you in love with 12?
A: Hmm... If I am, that would be love at the first sight.

Q: When have you lied to number 6?
A: Nope, never...

Q: Do you know a secret about number 8?
A: Yeah...

Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
A: They don't know each other...

Q: What is the best thing about number 4?
A: His mature...

Q: What is the worst thing about number 1?
A: Nothing as far as I know...

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7?
A: Yeah.. I think... Hmm...not really a dance.. probably jumping together... Have I ever dance with you?

Q: How long have you known number 12?
A: 2005

Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8?
A: It is depend on a fight... Not really..

Q: Does number 9 have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: He is married.

Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with number 6?
A: Nope, we are actually on the same program..! Exchange program.

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face?
A: Hmm... I don't know if I can get out if I did. Not even think about it...

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
A: Nope.

Q. How did you meet number 5?
A: We are in the same program.. IVEP

Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5?
A: Nope...

Q: Do you live close to 9?
A: By country? Nope....

Q: What is 7's favourite food?
A: Fried chicken.... haha I don't know...

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
A: Nhlonipho, I think....

Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
A: I don't know... What does Flirtatious exactly mean?

Q: If you could change one thing about number 3, what would it be?
A: I would change her heart so that she could consider me... haha Gisele, just kidding.. Nope, she is great, nothing I need to change her...

Q: Say something nice about number 7.
A: She is my great little sister...

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
A: Savoeun, currently in Cambodia.

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
A: Now... All of them are far from me... Through internet, that would be Mandy... From the past, that would be Savoeun.

Q: Who is the loudest?
A: Number Two, I think.. hahha Kidding.. None of them...

Q: What kind of car does number 4 have?
A: He does not have a car now... City Bus I think...

Q: Have you ever travelled with number 9?
A: Nope...

Q: If you gave number 11 $100, what would he/she spend it on?
A: No ideas.... ISM, maybe....

Hmmmm what the questionsss..... I am feeling better now.... It is time for supper...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahah... Bora Bora.. umade me laugh :)
Glad that I am one of the twelve :)